In between all that, though, there are a few soothing moments when I've been forced by Mother Nature to stop and look at what she's been busy doing. The first ripened strawberry in Paul's patch, a glimpse of the first big butterfly to flit by this season, the beautiful half moon we had last night; they all make me stop in admiration, if only for a second, before my mind and body races back to the end-of-the-year school tasks.
Friday, May 21, 2010
While I've Been Busy
In between all that, though, there are a few soothing moments when I've been forced by Mother Nature to stop and look at what she's been busy doing. The first ripened strawberry in Paul's patch, a glimpse of the first big butterfly to flit by this season, the beautiful half moon we had last night; they all make me stop in admiration, if only for a second, before my mind and body races back to the end-of-the-year school tasks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you!