Monday, July 22, 2019

Murren, Switzerland


After leaving Kleine Scheidegg we traveled down the mountain to the Lauterbrunnen Valley and then up via cable car and train to the scenic town of Murren. While there we also visited the little village of Gimmelwald, one of the last car-free villages in Switzerland. There's not much to say about this area since your mouth is hanging open in wonder at the beautiful scenery.  




We spent two days hiking around this wonderful area and then it was time to head out of Switzerland to Paris.  

Linking to Mosaic Mondays.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely rememberings... happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, lovely photos from Switzerland. It is a beautiful country. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary - yes, sometimes I look at pictures like this and think - that can't really be a mountain right there! In your second mosaic, I like the picture on the left - it looks like the mountain is a painted mural behind the building - mind-bending! Thanks for sharing with Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would fall in love with that place! I'm going to do some searching online to read more about it! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely. Thanks for sharing. You photos snd mosaic

    Much❤🕊❤love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Mary. Lovely collage and wonderful locale!
    Thanks for your visits and comments in my blogs. In answer to your question regarding the program I use to make my collages, it is Photoshop. I do everything manually and use layers of varying transparencies/opacities.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! It's a nice trip to Switerland. I looked your former blog posts too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!