Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why is this Woman Smiling?



Here I am earlier today, all smiles. Why? Because I was having a great day.

Hours before this photo was taken I had a nice dinner out with just adults, including my handsome husband. I slept in late, leisurely read the paper, drank a latte, and went out to lunch with Ben, all thanks to Paul being at a birthday slumber party for a friend.

After lunch I went to the Verizon store and this photo was taken using the camera on the new phone I bought there. The hinge on my old phone broke so I ended up buying me and Ben new phones with better cameras and keyboards for text messaging. I only had to pay $50 with no increase to my monthly fee. Even better was watching Paul and his friend Robbie (who is down from PA) have such fun with the old phones. They've spent the past few hours playing all the ring tones and recording themselves saying funny things, features I didn't even know were on the phones!

After buying the phones I met a friend at the movies and saw Avatar, which I really liked.

I just hope the dry wall guys (who are scheduled to come fix up the holes the electricians left after putting in the new lights) don't come at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow. That might make me stop smiling. Please let them come about 9:00, when civilized people are awake on a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!