Thursday, August 11, 2011

Full Moon Over the Golf Course

Paul has been attending the Troy Beck Golf Academy Junior Camp off and on this summer, since it is five minutes from our house and several of his friends have attended and enjoyed it. Paul has liked golf so much that Ben and I gave him a set of clubs and a bag for his birthday. Sometimes I've taken him up to the driving range to practice. At first, I thought I'd just sit and read, but I found myself wanting to join the fun. I tried hitting some balls, which was fun but not very successful, so I ended up taking a lesson and learning the rudiments of swinging. Now we are both hooked!

Last night we were out again, It was a lovely evening, much cooler and less humid than usual.


Walking back to our car, I realized that we again had a full moon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!