Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Not Yet


My colleagues and I are heading back into school to get ready for the new school year which begins soon.

Tomorrow is the last day of summer camp.

It was cool out this morning when I sat by the pond drinking my coffee shake.

And today on my walk with Ben I spotted this tree, just starting to turn colors.

The signs are unmistakable: The season is starting to change.

But not yet....not quite yet! What with helping my Mom get settled into assisted living and catching up on her medical appointments, cleaning up after the porch and pond construction projects, and dealing with various household matters, it's been a very busy summer. I'm just starting to get that relaxed summertime feeling, and I'm not ready to let it go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!