Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Already

Can you believe that it's already Wednesday? And even more amazing is that a week from tomorrow it will be March!

Well, before the past weekend is long gone, I wanted to note a few things that happened.

On Friday afternoon a very big dog came to school. As you can imagine, he caused a lot of comment from both the kids and the staff. I could hardly take my eyes off of him. Isn't he a beauty?

On Saturday I went shopping with my sister-in-law, Dawn. I guess it's a pretty sad commentary when going shopping is big news, but honestly, I just don't get out to the stores much nowadays, and when I do, I really enjoy it.

This beautiful Easter table setting at Pottery Barn made me drool.

And I loved this mirror. Maybe perfect for my new turquoise craft room?

After shopping we met the menfolk for a fabulous dinner at Les Folies in Annapolis. I had lamb chops.

Besides shooting off rockets, Paul and Ben and I worked on the jig saw puzzle and yesterday we finished it.

Ben bought a new one home last night; a fun scene of Paris.


The subject was very fitting since the really big event of the weekend was that we bought plane tickets to France for a two-week trip in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!