Sunday, May 27, 2012

Five Things I'm Happy About Right Now

1. I'm spending time with my family.


I had the pleasure of my sister's company on Friday when I took the day off to do some errands and shopping with her. I'm so lucky to have such a great sister! Today we are seeing Ben's brother, John, and his family, which I always enjoy. And, of course, the long weekend means more time with Paul and Ben. What could be better?

2. The first lily is blooming along the driveway; love the color!


 

3. Speaking of color, check out my new summer toe color.


4. Being at the Orioles game yesterday afternoon. 


They lost, but, boy, was it an exciting game, right up to the very last. This fellow, Adam Jones, just signed an $85 million contract for six years with the O's. Usually that kind of excess turns me off sports, but we had such a great time last night that I'm willing to overlook it.

Part of the great time came from experiencing the Camden Yards "Club Level" seats. What luxury! Whenever we got hot (it was a hot late afternoon game) we'd retreat to the air conditioned concourse and drink sodas or eat ice cream in comfort while we watched the game on the big screen tvs. Pretty sweet.


5. I have an 8th grade graduation movie that's ready to play. 


It's true that there's two tiny problems still to fix (no one but me would notice them) and one baby photo to swap out at the last minute (I could have said "no") but that's just another hour to fix. Meanwhile, I'm pretty happy with the result of all my hours of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!