Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!



 Happy Mother's Day!  

I'm halfway through the second day of enjoying this lovely Mother's Day weekend.  Yesterday I was in old town Alexandria, Virginia shopping, people watching, and having lunch with my sister-in-law, Dawn.   Today I've out for a walk with Ben, shopped for garden plants with Paul, and am now lazing  on the lounge chairs by the pond blogging using the new and improved WiFi that Ben set up the other day.

I hope you are having a wonderful day as well.

Our perfect weather is not leading me to think deep thoughts about mothers --either being one or having one --but is simply lulling me into enjoying the calm pace of the day.  There's the delightful anticipation of the spending a few hours with Ben and Paul getting the new plants in the ground and the promise of a lucious seafood dinner on the grill this evening.

Not rushing, just relaxing, being with people you love; what a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!