Wednesday, June 6, 2012

School's Out for Summer!


Last night was the school's graduation.  My "Salute to the Graduates" movie was played up on the jumbo screens and everyone seemed to enjoy it.  I certainly did!  I just smiled and smiled all through it.




Today was Paul's last day of school.  Everyone comes to school via car and car line on the last day is one big happy circus.

The tradition is for the teachers to don funny hats and wave goodbye as the cars drive out.  Last year I was one of the teachers doing the waving, but this year Paul really wanted us to decorate our car and drive by the teachers honking our horn and waving at back to them.  So that's what we did.  But since I needed to be in school until the day was almost over, my car was way back in the line and we had to wait while for everyone ahead of us.  No problem; while waited we took pictures and smiled some more. 
This photo was taken by Paul, shooting down at me as he stood up through the sun roof watching all the activity while we waited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!