Thursday, January 8, 2015

Colors

We got tired of our stark white kitchen the other day and painted it Anjou Pear by Sherwin Williams.  



The new color warmed the kitchen right up.  Amazing what paint can do!


We had an amazing sunset the other night.  We don't see them from our house as we are both too close to the foothills and too far down from them, but I happened to be out walking up the hill closer to the mountains so I was in the right place at the right time.



Talking with a friend about making fabric Valentine's Day cards got me in the mood for some new pink batiks, so when I was out today I bought these little beauties.  Don't know what I will do with them, but they make me smile!


 

3 comments:

  1. Those batiks look really yummy--they make me smile, too. I can't wait to see what comes from them. You look the picture of good health Mary, keep it up, you are inspiring me to get off my you-know-what and hike up that hill in front of the house. But I have started golfing again, and that's going to help the pounds come off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you come and do some painting around our house?! You make it seem so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that color makes you happy! Since a kitchen is probably the most used room in a house, color would be so important there. Plus you like to cook... the chicken looked good. I grew up watching chicken being fried every week, just a layer of fat not deep fat, and it was the best smell!
    Always tender and crispy. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!