Thursday, August 24, 2017

Today

Today I'm.....

...looking forward to my "girl's weekend" in San Diego with my sister, Jean, and our good friend from high school, Janice.  I leave tomorrow!  

....worrying about my cat, Fetcher, who didn't come home last night.  We haven't seen him since yesterday which is not good considering all the wildlife around here.  



...working hard to get some things done before I leave.  It wasn't the best planning to take four days off to see the eclipse when I had another vacation following right on its tail, but I'm glad I did.  

...feeling glad that Paul figured out which Bari Sax he wants.  He's been playing on a rental for three years and saving up for the last year for his own instrument.  He had saved his part of the cost by May but then couldn't find one he wanted in stock to purchase.  Now he has and I'm glad that we can all stop thinking and talking about it.   

...enjoying having That Handsome Dog Gus visiting with us.  He arrived this morning and will stay the weekend.    

...appreciating how Ben installed a new, sharp-looking mailbox while I was in Nebraska.  These little changes make a big difference!   



1 comment:

  1. Love the mailbox and entry to your home!Have a fun getaway weekend!mary in Az

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!