Tuesday, January 23, 2024

January 23: A Walk Along the Shore

The Kapalua Coastal Trail starts right across the way from our parking lot.  We’ve been on it several times during our past trips and yesterday we shared it with Dawn.  It was a gorgeous day and the views were wonderful.




Later, Ben and I went over to the Olowalu Beach area to check out a few stores and have a slice of pizza. This is a little strip mall, kind of area but unlike our regular strip malls as you can see in this picture.


We enjoyed another wonderful sunset from the balcony at John and Dan’s room where we had a little happy hour before dinner.  I didn’t spot a single whale yesterday as the whitecaps were so numerous it was hard to see any blowing or activity out there. But today should be better as in a few minutes I’m about to go out on a catamaran for a whale watch.  I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a few good sightings!


 Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!