Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Five things I'm Loving Right Now

Here's five things I'm loving right now....

1. My new purse. A bit frivolous, I know, but I love the gleam of the big silver clasp, the feel of the soft buttery leather, and the accommodating roominess of the slouch shape. Whenever I pick it up, I'm cheered.



















2. Getting ready to redecorate the living room. We're planning to buy a new sofa and TV in February when the room will be painted and rearranged. Meanwhile, I continue to declutter (not fun) and consider possible new purchases and paint colors (fun).

3. Seeing Paul on the swing Ben made for him a few years ago. Paul loves it and I love seeing Paul enjoying it so much. Thanks, Ben!



4. Working out at the gym three times a week. It's so hard to get there, but once I'm there I really do like it.

5. Starting the countdown to Paul's fourth annual Halloween party. Last weekend we got out all the decorations and starting buying what else we'll need, including a major purchase of candy and novelties from Oriental Trading Company, such as these candy organs and bags of blood. Now that's fun shopping!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!