Monday, May 31, 2010

Apple Reproduction


We have two new Apples in our house. The first is an ITouch which I gave to Ben for his birthday. Even though he commutes about two hours a day and loves music and recorded books, he didn't have an IPOD. It seemed like the perfect birthday gift, but when I realized that the ITouch was like an IPOD on steroids, the choice was clear. He's had his ITouch for two weeks now and really enjoys it.

When I had to replace my cell phone recently I was sorely tempted by the smart phones, but I didn't want to pay an additional monthly service fee for their Internet capabilities. An ITouch of my own was very appealing, but I was also intrigued by the new IPad. Without my knowing it, Ben and Paul went down to the Apple store and ordered me one. Paul even managed to keep it a secret the whole week they waited for it to come in. It was quite a nice surprise when Ben gave it to me on Saturday and we've all been playing with it ever since.

I've downloaded an E-book, played Chess, searched the solar system, entertained Paul with nifty games, read my email, watched Netflix, and listened to music using my new toy. I haven't quite figured out how to blog on it yet, but when I do, you'll be the first to know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!