Friday, November 25, 2011

The Morning After

Ben and I had homemade apple pie and fresh brewed lattes for breakfast while Paul slept in late.

The turkey bones are simmering on the stove for soup.

The china and silverware are cleaned and put away, the pots and pans scrubbed, and the kitchen floor washed.

The first Black Friday purchase --a wireless Apple keyboard to sync with my iPad-- has been made online.

Paul is having a session with his reading and writing coach, after which we're going to the Greenstreet nursery to pick up the door prize I won when I was there with my sister last weekend. They wouldn't tell me what it is, and I'm ready for a delightful surprise!

We're off to a great start on this beautiful, sunny, warm day after Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!