Thursday, August 9, 2012

Boulder Birthday


It was such a pleasure to celebrate my birthday in beautiful Boulder, Colorado.   We've spent the past couple of days with our good friends, Ray and Paula, in their lovely and welcoming home near Chautauqua Park.   After a great breakfast at Lucille's and some shopping, I took Paul down to Boulder Creek to do some wading, watch the tubers, and just relax while Paul played in the water.








Later Ben and I went out to dinner with Ray and Paula to Frasca's, which made for a special evening. 


Today we fly home, and while I'm always happy to come home after a trip, it is also always sad to leave beautiful Boulder.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great day! :)

    > watch the tubers ....
    I had a huge chuckle after I re-read this phrase...I am picturing him sitting and watching potatoes. LOL!

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!