Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's Saturday!


It's Saturday! And a beautiful one to boot.  We're enjoying the cooler and dryer weather, and the leisurely pace of these couple of days. 

Last night we went for a family bike ride and this morning Ben and I went for a walk. 

Ben is down on the driveway whacking back the undergrowth; Paul is intermittently doing his homework and relaxing from that effort by watching TV; and I'm soon going up to the golf course to get in some practice before my lesson tomorrow. 

Tonight while Paul and his friends race around at "Open Gym," Ben and I are going out for some fun; maybe a movie, maybe eating crabs, maybe a walk near the water. 

These pretty blue flowers are growing on the back side of the pond's waterfall.  They've bloomed lightly all summer, but now that it's practically fall they are quite abundant and lovely to see.  

Hope you are having a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!