Monday, February 20, 2017

Some Beautiful Days in the Neighborhood


Check out those Boulder blue skies!  We have had the most fabulous weather the past few weeks, perfect for hiking, biking, and gardening, and just having fun.


People are out everywhere enjoying the sunshine and warm temperatures in short sleeves and sandals. It's quite wonderful and makes me feel like I'm in some kind of heavenly resort. 

Tulip bulbs are starting to come up and I even spotted this lovely crocus in bloom.  


Cheers to us for making the move out here!  As I watch Ben's brother preparing for his move here in August I remember just how big an effort it was.  For us it was well worth the trouble.  




We have two more days of this wonderful weather and then Wednesday night into Friday we'll see rain and snow.  The moisture is very much needed and after all, it is February!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!