Sunday, October 8, 2017

I'm ready!

Found these in a consignment shop Saturday, just in time for our first snow! 




Four to eight inches is expected to fall, though how much actually sticks is an open question since it was a sunny 65 degrees today and the roads and sidewalks are pretty warm.   

Still, it looks like this will be our first "measurable snowfall," and that's always exciting. 

Too bad it's a regular school and work day around here tomorrow.  Columbus Day isn't a holiday here so everyone is expected up and out as usual.  Ben and I have Meals on Wheels, eye exams, and parent-teacher conferences, but we have planned a special snow-day breakfast of leftover homemade apple crisp to go with our delicious coffee.  Should be fun to linger over it while we watch all the families dropping off their kids at the school next door in the snow. 


1 comment:

  1. I heard the national weather report this morning and thought of you. I am so happy for your snow! I was surprised this newest cold front was going to be so cold for ya'll. How fun.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!