Thursday, February 15, 2024

February 14: A Flock of Balloons


I took my Venezuelan friend to the Dollar Tree today and look what we found; a flock of Valentine's Day balloons!   An employee was busy the whole time we were in the store creating bunch after bunch, each of which had already been spoken for.  Who knew that the Dollar Tree does a big business in these balloons? 



This little charmer, my friend's son had a great time toting one around the store.  


My friend left with eleven, enough to seriously decorate her apartment. 

I resisted the temptation as I already had some lovely flowers at home, the blue and yellow selection of roses, hydrangeas, and delphiniums shown here on the florists bench.  


And here at home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!