Thursday, January 28, 2010

Time for a Cute Picture


Now, doesn't that just make you smile?

I need to store up some smiles because tomorrow I'm the substitute for three eighty-minute classes of eight grade science. The topic of the day is mitosis and meiosis, which apparently have to do with cell biology. Although I know nothing about this subject, the clever science teacher has planned for a review in preparation for next week's test. That means I get to read off the correct answers to the study guide they completed for homework, and we all get to watch a movie on topic. It's the first time in the two years I've been the school librarian that I've been asked to sub, which shows the Principal's level of desperation.

I do like the eight graders, so maybe we'll all get through it. In any case, I'm sure
I'll be much more informed by the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!