Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a second piercing put in my ears for Mother's Day!  A little something just for myself, and a fun way to celebrate with my sister-in-law, Dawn, during our day together yesterday.  


Okay, it wasn't fun at this exact second that Dawn snapped this photo, but overall it was fun and exciting.

Last night Ben and I went out to dinner while Paul was busy being a techie at the school play, this morning Paul and I had some time together shopping and getting his hair cut, and then my fellows just surprised me with this cute rooster fan, which I love.


I've been missing my Mom this past week, so we went over to her old church to see the iris in her garden, which are now in bloom.   Ben took these nice portraits while we were there.  What a nice Mother's Day present!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!