Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teacher Appreciation

It's been a challenging week so far.  I won't whine, really, but could I just ask: How did Paul rip his dress black pants from knee to belt the day before he needed to wear them for Concert Dress day?  Why has my wonderful MacBook Pro suddenly having problems with iMovie, just as I'm going strong on creating the graduation movie? Why have the pond lights stopped working?  How will I survive without my wonderful coworker Rhonda, who isn't returning to school next year? Will it ever stop raining and be sunny again? 

All problems that will be solved in due time, but frustrating at the moment. 

So it has been nice that this is Teacher Appreciation Week and I've been on the receiving end of little presents and treats,  arriving off and on throughout each day.  The most welcome are the notes that students have sent.  Aren't they great?    


They are certainly a spot of joy in an otherwise gray week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!