Monday, December 19, 2016

Cold Surge

The past week was very cold, with temperatures in single digits and another round of snow.  The perfect time to deliver our new tub.  It needs to stay above freezing so it took the place of my car in the garage and got its very own heater out there to keep it somewhat warm until we can install it in the new bathroom.  


The house is in a bit of an uproar as the bathroom has gone from this....


...to this.











Having lived through many remodels, we're all coping fine, although Fetcher has been very curious about what's going on.

Despite the dust and noise we are getting glimpses of how nice it will all be when the work is done. Here, for instance, is the pretty new gray vanity. 


I finished the Superman quilt for the Quilts for Kids program and was very pleased with it.  I love how the Superman logo I added to the yellow squares looks.  



Here's a closeup of the quilting I did using the a ruler to make the straight and curved lines.


And we've been having way too much fun going out and enjoying beautiful Boulder all decorated for Christmas.



I'm off to do Meals on Wheels with Ben and then shopping with Paul.  Thankfully, it's warmer today and the sun is shining.  What more could you want? 

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!